Thank you Tarafor turning me into
exactly what Id
hope Id look
like for my
wedding. My girls,
maid of honor Tara,
and bridesmaids
Jenny and Alex.
Finishing product



Tara putting the finishing touches up on my makeup.
Nick and Main Man Usher Ricky!!!
Nick and my bros (the ushers). I wanted Justin and
Ricky to be apart of my special day. Ricky practiced
a lot for his usher debut.
Jake and Nick have been friends
and hunting partners since they
were young!
Scott and Kade (cutest ring bear)!. You rarely see Scott
because he is usually behind the camera. We are sure
take all the pictures and video but
its nice to see him in front of the camera
Look theres Scott again with my handsome soon to be husband.
Nick, Kade and Bestman and brother
Brett. Look at that table. I decorated
it all by myself. Busy morning my mom,
dad and I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment