Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Popularity

Continues to increase as more and more students see me and know my name. Went out to recess with the little ones again today and a little guy E, he has downs has decided that I am a big deal, makes it very hard for me to interact much with the other kids but doesn’t really bother me, he is dang cute and funny. He was pretty much attached to my leg, he even signed I love you as he left to go line up. I really do have such a great time with the kids and it is so nice to see their faces light up with often times as little as asking them how their day is going, or simply waving and smiling. I feel myself continue to feel more like a part of the school and continue to find myself more and more each day I teach. It has been a long time coming but… I am finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment